Saturday, April 17, 2010

Attempted Roll Over


So a few minutes ago I was doing what I do most mornings while Kaylee is still sleeping, check Facebook, e-mails and blogs, when I heard Kaylee sound like she was awake. Usually she sleeps until at least 7am if not 8. So I went into to see what the problem was, usually a binky dislocation, pop it back in and she's back to snooze land. Well, this morning when I walked in I found her on her side! It looked like she was trying to get the binky back in her mouth but looks like she got a little over ambitious and almost rolled over! I laid her back on her back replaced binky and back to sleep she went.
The picture on today's blog was actually from Tuesday. Jayson and I were doing some yard work so we brought Kaylee's rocking chair out. As you can see, she was quite relaxed! She kind of reminded us of an old lady in Florida hanging out in the shade :) Apparently it was relaxing enough or maybe it was sheer boredom because she fell fast asleep :)
Well, I'm off to pack for a busy Saturday! Let's hope that tomorrow is a nice relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment