Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shaking heads and colors....

So! Kaylee has learned to shake her head no! It's super cute..but I'm sure that is going to wear off soon :) She has also learned three-colors! She can pick out blue, red and orange. We have a couple of toy cars and I lined them up and told her each color and after a while she could pick out the car I asked for most of the time! It's great watching her explore things and learn.

She's with me right now and let me tell you it's a lot easier to type when you don't have someone clicking the mouse on different parts of the screen the whole time!

New pictures...I switched cell phones for the time being because my old one kept breaking, my new one though does not have a camera. I have been using our video camera for picture taking but then learned that you need a special card reader in order to load them on the computer. SO, long story short, I've got the card reader and should be able to post new pictures soon!

Facebook boycott, well I've been doing good on my goal to give upFfacebook...until tonight... I did post that Kaylee has learned to shake her head. So not bad, almost a month. I am quite proud of myself for cutting way back!

Well, thanks to the clock turn back Kaylee thinks that it is almost bed time!

Until the next post...have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment